Sumary of Bella Hadid, the Met Gala corset was not too tight: “I felt normal red carpet anxiety”:
- Bella Hadid ended up at the center of controversy because of the corset she wore at the Met Gala 2022.
- A total black suit designed by Riccardo Tisci, the creative director of Burberry, who thought of a very tight leather corset with low neckline and side strings for her, completing everything with a shimmering tulle veil tied around the waist, sleeves- cape and bold embroidered stockings.
- The model explained that she simply joked: on the red carpet she thought she was about to faint but the corset does not fit in anything.
- In the last few hours, however, you have been telling the whole truth about the matter.
- Bella Hadid was among the stars who walked the red carpet of the Met Gala just over a week ago and, among leather details and stiletto heels, she proved to be an undisputed style icon together with her sister Gigi (wonderful with a maxi duvet).
- Bella Hadid with a corset by Riccardo Tisci What happened to Bella Hadid on the red carpet Recently, however, Bella wanted to clarify the issue on social media, so as to reassure the fans who believed that she had fainted backstage.
- I don’t know if that was my anxiety, or maybe life was giving in and I couldn’t breathe .