Sumary of Berluti Scritto Denim’s new bags and sneakers, accented with Venezia leather:
- Released to commemorate the 1st anniversary of the Ginza Namiki-dori store The new capsule collection will be released to commemorate the 1st anniversary of the opening of Berluti’s largest boutique in Japan, the Ginza Namiki-dori store.
- A monument that symbolizes Tokyo with a calligraphy touch is drawn on a Berluti bag.
- “Scritto Denim” new bags and sneakers “Scritto” is a motif that symbolizes the Maison, devised by the fourth generation Olga Berluti.
- The Skyline Project, which started in Shanghai, is scheduled to tour cities around the world, with Tokyo being the second city.
- There are three types of items to be developed: the mini size, which is popular for its daily use among the best-selling tote bag “Toujour”, the clutch bag “Nino GM”, and the slip-on type sneakers “Playtime”.