Sumary of Bijou Brigitte suspends dividends:
- The Hamburg-based company was hit hard by the corona pandemic in 2020.
- 20.4 million euros has been proposed by the board of directors and the supervisory board, explains the jewelry group.
- In the first three months of this year, the company’s turnover was 49.7 million euros.
- The detailed business figures will follow in September as part of the half-year financial report.
- This decision was due to the regulations on the granted bridging aid III i.H.v.
- The Annual General Meeting of Bijou Brigitte Modes Accessoires AG on June 21 decided to suspend the dividend for the past financial year.
- Thanks to government support of 20.4 million euros and open business again, things are slowly going uphill for Bijou Brigitte and the company was able to back in the black last year.