Sumary of Bluemarble-style funky rhythm:
- Basic items of the male wardrobe are revisited in a funky perspective.
- Of the wardrobe there are the purple, the oranges and the fluo yellows of the suits, the shirts and the bombers worn short at the waist.
- The psychedelic prints remain the signature of Anthony Alvarez, but this time they are used at a smaller rate than in previous collections.
- The boys of the Lycée Molière mingle, in whose beautiful tree-lined courtyard the mannequins march on Sade’s voice.
- Over the years, the designer has accustomed his community to a melting pot of cultural references.
- An s-s 23 look by Bluemarble Between patchwork and hippy-style mirrors, the man from Bluemarble builds a playful and lively identity.