Sumary of Boss releases capsule tribute to Freddie Mercury:
- The capsule contains essential items printed with photos in white.
- German luxury fashion brand Boss has launched a capsule collection of Freddie Mercury celebrating the attitude, vision and spirit of the iconic figure.
- The exclusive designs are available in white, black or bright yellow, inspired by the jacket worn by Mercury during his last tour with the British band Queen in 1986, a landmark fashion moment symbolizing Mercury’s ability to break barriers with a undeniably bold style.
- Each collection is inspired by an iconic individual, with a portion of profits being donated to a charity organization close to the brand.
- The highlight of the collection is a t-shirt printed with a quote from Mercury that captures the spirit of the Boss Legends series: I’m not going to be a star.