Sumary of Browns to launch kidswear this summer:
- Luxury boutique retailer Browns is launching kidswear with more than 35 brands from the established to the next generation, alongside what it calls “cult-kidswear favourites”..
- Browns Kidswear will feature apparel and accessories from newborn through to 16 years, “all with a Browns twist,”.
- explained the retailer in a press release, including a series of exclusive capsules from brands that are “entirely new to the kids world”..
- Brands will include Burberry, Bonpoint, Comme des Garcon Play, Fendi, Gucci, Hunza G, Mini Rodini, Stella McCartney and Veja..
- “The expansion into kidswear is a natural evolution for Browns and we felt we could really have some fun here..
- We want to create a destination for kids and their parents that evolves beyond clothing and a place where luxury meets the unexpected with some surprise collaborations in the future.”…