Sumary of But why is the panda so hyped?:
- For the fourth beam, the trend specialist points to the character of the animal itself.
- “Since then, this face has been the figure of an organization present in a hundred countries with nearly five million members and which defends the rights of animals and nature”, summarizes Cécile Poignant.
- There were people disguised as pandas from head to toe and some even had real tattoos of them, “says 20 Minutes Rodolphe Delord, director of the park, referring to a real” panda mania “.
- “We remember the explosion in sales of clown fish after Nemo or even the enthusiasm around Jack Russel with the film The Artist”, recalls Cécile Poignant.
- The diplomacy of the panda According to trend specialist Cécile Poignant interviewed by 20 Minutes, “for a trend to register in a strong and visible way, it takes a range of reasons”.
- “All the presidents came to see them at the zoo, recalls Rodolphe Delord.