Sumary of Bye House Shoes, Now I’m Only Thinking About Revenge Heels:
- While house shoes, slippers, and comfortable sneakers have been mainstays in many of our wardrobes over the last year, heels haven’t exactly been getting much wear..
- With optimism permeating fashion—just look to the nightclub-inspired pieces to hit the runways in Paris—I don’t think I’m alone..
- Recently, fashion insider Camille Charriere posted a photo in a pair of pointed lucite heels finished with a crystal bow, captioned “the return of the revenge heel ~ coming soon(ish) to a pub near you.”.
- While Amina Muaddi—arguably the designer who embodies revenge heels—posted a photo with an “after lockdown course”.
- A complete departure from house shoes and cloud-like sneakers, revenge heels take an optimistic look at post-lockdown fashion where high heels are replacing more practical shoes…