Sumary of Camilla Parker Bowles future queen: dresses in red in homage to Canada (but also to Diana):
- Her shoes are signed Sole Bliss, a very popular brand among royalty.
- The Duchess honored Jamaica by shining in a bright yellow dress, the color of the host country’s flag.
- The Duchess wore a red dress: it’s a tribute to the colors of the Canadian flag, but she also hides a reference to Diana.
- Hence the red total look which, however, also has another reference.
- Her garments are not for sale, she makes them to measure and on request.
- Underwear of the deceased princess who dressed her on several official occasions.
- Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, visited Canada House, ahead of the royal tour that will take them to Canada later this month.