Sumary of Cavalli menswear: Fausto Puglisi debuts with Mike Tyson techno-Tuscan badass bling:
- Published Jul 19, 2021 Reading time 2 minutes Download Print Text size aA+ aA- Published Jul 19, 2021 Techno tribal-print mania at Cavalli, and all the better for it, in the debut menswear collection and video starring Mike Tyson for the house by designer Fausto Puglisi, unveiled Monday evening online.
- Not perhaps the Iron Mike of the 1990s, but a shaven headed and even wizened 55-year-old who first appears in a zebra-print boxing gown, trimmed with Cavalli logos.
- Before the former world heavyweight champion suddenly delivers a flurry of punches in a posh S&M outfit of multiple chains and studs.
- Puglisi’s best ideas were composite animal-print shirts, tops and baseball jackets updating the Cavalli animal print DNA with blends of leopard, cheetah, tiger and zebra.
- Roberto Cavalli Spring/ Summer 2022 – Photo: Courtesy of Roberto Cavalli Far more urban warrior than rocker playboy in lots of smeared expressionist prints.