Sumary of Chanel’s fashion business president becomes the new president of the French Haute Couture and Fashio…:
- Last week, Sidney Toledano, chief executive of LVMH’s fashion division, was elected president of the IFM Academy.
- Bruno Pavlovsky has been a very active commissioner at the French Haute Couture and Fashion Federation, actively supporting the building of the French fashion ecosystem.
- In addition, they also actively support the new generation of talents, helping the Institut Français de la Mode (IFM) to establish a new campus, with the goal of becoming a reference model for the global fashion industry.
- Under his leadership, Chanel’s workshop home, Le19M, was praised by French President Emmanuel Macron for representing the reform trend of French culture.
- Chanel Currently, Ralph Toledano has been re-elected as president of the French Federation of Haute Couture and Fashion, and Bruno Pavlovsky is the only known candidate for the post.
- A key objective of consolidating Paris as a preeminent fashion capital was successfully achieved.