Sumary of Christian Louboutin will bring chapter II of his exhibition “L’Exhibition[niste]” to Monaco:
- A pleasure in the Mediterranean that merges, inevitably, with the close relationship of the luxury firm with Princess Carolina of Monaco, one of Louboutin’s first clients.
- Was shared by Sylvie Biancheri, general director of the Grimaldi Forum Monaco, a space dedicated to culture that has already held major exhibitions dedicated to artists such as Giacometti, Monet
- A connection that more than justifies the trip of the retrospective exhibition Christian Louboutin, L’Exhibition[niste] to the principality, a celebration of his 3-decade career curated by Olivier Gabet.
- Unfolded with a spectacular scenery across 2000 square meters, the exhibition also presents a 300 square meter room, the Musée Imaginaire, in which objects from Christian Louboutin’s personal collection will dialogue with heritage and artistic works from public and private collections of the museums of Monaco.
- First she was like a fairy godmother, now she is a friend, assured the designer, revealing the anecdote of how the daughter of Grace Kelly and Rainier III of Monaco
- Our policy is to be popular and not elitist, assured the director, detailing that the exhibition It is financed by the government of the Principality, as well as by the sponsors CMB Monaco, Mytheresa and Sotheby.
- Dropped by her boutique on Parisian Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, captivated by her shop windows , in 1991.