Sumary of “Clothes that don’t strain your shoulders” Pip Elekiban’s first fashion “Korinai Collection” sne…:
- Soap bubble one-piece Set to be worn while hanging on a hanger Futon-style coat dress Shirt floating with balloons Clothing that completely eliminates inconvenience Aren’t they?” was designed based on the idea of a playful one-piece dress that looks like a soap bubble turned into clothes.
- She presents
by students of Bunka Fashion College.
- Report on the “Corinai Collection” in a serialized format Fashion Press introduces the whole picture of the “Corinay Collection” in a serialized format.
- In the first installment, we infiltrated a production site where work production had just started.
- We interviewed five students who successfully proceeded to the production of this book after a public vote, and asked them about what kind of clothes they plan to create.
- Bunka Fashion College students and Yoshihiro Shimomura, a professor at the Design Research Institute of Chiba University and a doctor of ergonomics, teamed up to create clothes that combine design and functionality without shoulder strain.