Sumary of Colombia lifts the health emergency:
- Since April, the mandatory use of face masks in closed spaces has been gradually lifted in Colombia.
- There are no longer any epidemiological reasons scientifically analyzed by the committee to maintain the health emergency beyond that date, reported Iván Duque, president of Colombia.
- Colombia lifts the health emergency – Presidency Today we can say that on June 30, the health emergency will be lifted in Colombia.
- With the end of the health emergency, the government puts an end to a series of subsidies and benefits, among them, the internet
- After 840 days, or the equivalent of two years and three months, Colombia ends the state of health emergency, decreed since March 2020, as a result of the arrival of the coronavirus pandemic.