Sumary of Dependents of the textile trade support the second day of strike in the sector in Guipúzcoa:
- These unions are also demanding measures to deal with digitization, since, as they warn, commerce is suffering direct consequences of online sales and store closures in recent times.
- Before leaving in demonstration through the center of the city.
- Dependents of clothing stores in Guipúzcoa have supported this Thursday the second day of strike called in the textile business of this territory, during which symbolic rallies and protests have been organized, such as a coven in San Sebastián to burn the proposals of the employer.
- The convening unions have valued the follow-up of this second day of strike that, as they have assured, has caused the closure of some stores and has reduced the workforce in others.
- The unions assure that the employers are limited to offering a salary increase of the CPI subtracting the negative years, without attending to any other proposal claimed by the sector.
- The main mobilization of the day has consisted of the celebration of a coven in San Sebastián, in front of the San Martín Shopping Center, where hundreds of employees have burned their working conditions and the proposals of the employer’s association in a metal pot.