Sumary of The CFDA announces the schedule for New York Fashion Week for February:
- The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) announced its official schedule for February’s New York Fashion Week on Thursday.
- February 11-16, the official calendar also features shows from NYFW greats like LaQuan Smith, Michael Kors, Khaite, Naeem Khan and Prabal Gurung, as well as an anniversary collection from Eckhaus Latta.
- New additions to the calendar include Dauphinette, Interior, Judy Turner, Loring, Luchen, Melke, PatBO, Saint Sintra and Zankov, while Helmut Lang, Veronica Beard, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Jonathan Simkhai and Bach Mai have scheduled presentations by appointment.
- The New York Men’s Day presentation will take place on opening day from 4:30 p.
- with performances by Clara Son, Nicholas Raefski, Perry Ellis America, The Academy New York and Atelier Cillian.
- Tom Ford will traditionally end the week with a catwalk show on February 16 at 8pm.
- The calendar will be updated as more designers are confirmed, the CFDA said.
- The release of the preliminary NYFW calendar comes at a time when the third wave of Covid, in the form of the omicron variant, is sweeping across the US, including New York.