Sumary of DressX deploys its virtual collections on the Meta store:
- The DressX collections will be deployed on the group’s online store, to dress the avatars of Internet
- Universe in which the Meta group intends to be a key player, by creating bridges between social networks and virtual realities.
- Last April, the company had already deployed its own marketplace dedicated to NFTs, these protected digital assets, as well as a physical pop-up within the Printemps Haussmann department store.
- DressX intends to regularly supply its Meta store with its own collections, as well as with collections made for certain partners.
- Fashion is a universal visual language, and we are honored to give people who create avatars on Meta platforms endless possibilities for expression in the digital world.
- Creations that will be offered on the Meta – DressX commercial platform Co-founded in Los Angeles by Ukrainians Daria Shapovalova and Natalia Modenova, DressX recently announced several collaborations with big names in fashion and luxury, from Balenciaga to Prada via Thom Brown and more recently Bershka.
- Launched in 2020, DressX is growing rapidly, driven by growing interest in metaverses and NFTs.