Sumary of Drop the vibes of Rhude:
- The founder of the brand, who has also held the role of creative director for Bally since the beginning of the year, combines American iconography with nostalgic references, a visual commentary on the style and culture of Los Angeles.
- Metaphor of our life constantly exhibited on social media, spied on, more or less unconsciously, and in any case at the center of a bittersweet voyeurism of which the meta-selfie is the last frontier.
- The city that welcomed him from the Philippines at the age of 11 and where he founded Rhude in 2015.
- During the show, also broadcast online, the public, more or less unaware, filmed between one release and the next of the cool kids dressed as Rhuigi Villaseñor.
- Rock is given by biker jackets or aviators in leather and glasses with bold frames and dark lenses.
- Thin arms of golden metal, perhaps a hidden homage to the art nouveau structures imagined by Hector Guimard for the Paris metro, however, they do not end in light points, but in a series of small cameras, which rotate on themselves.
- The looks that parade on the runway, in front of the brand’s constantly expanding fan base, wear drawstring pants lowered at the waist, with underwear in sight.