Sumary of Drusilla Foer at the Venice Film Festival: light up the red carpet with the yellow peplum dress:
- Venice Film Festival 2022 September 5, 2022 In a red carpet dominated by total black, Drusilla Foer makes a counter-current choice: at the Film Festival she wins everyone in lemon yellow.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on the Venice Film Festival 2022 ACTIVATE THE UPDATES The Venice Film Festival has come alive, between films and red carpets crowded with stars.
- On 4 September it was the turn of The Whale, a film in competition by Darren Aronofski: Drusilla Foer, very elegant in her Venetian debut, was also invited to its premiere.
- From the theater to the Sanremo Festival, up to the red carpets: every appearance of Drusilla Foer is in the name of style.
- Drusilla Foer is a theatrical character born from the imagination of Gianluca Gori.
- After conquering legions of fans on Instagram with the character of the dazed lady during the lockdown, last February she was invited as a co-host to the Sanremo Festival.
- Elegant and sophisticated, with an eye to the divas of the 1940s, Drusilla Foer has become a star and also had her first Rai conduction in the program L ‘almanacco the day after.
- Drusilla Foer in Valentino The first Venetian looks are in the sign of essentiality: a white double-breasted suit, signed by RossoRame, to admire the lagoon at sunset, combined with fuchsia accessories by Roger Vivier.