Sumary of Elizabeth II inspirational muse of Bulgari:
- Text size Queen Elizabeth becomes the latest muse of Bulgari jewels.
- The high jewelery watch Divas Dream special edition, was crafted in white gold with eight Zambian emeralds (approx.18.40 ct), round brilliant diamonds and pavé diamonds set on the case and bracelet, and dial with diamonds set in snow (about 11.40 ct).
- The creation is embellished with emeralds and diamonds, mounted in a platinum structure, to symbolically evoke the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- Made in over 1,500 hours of work by a master goldsmith in collaboration with a group of five artisans, two of whom are dedicated exclusively to the manual setting of gems, the Jubilee Emerald Garden tiara represents a masterpiece of goldsmith’s art.
- The maison has in fact announced that it has celebrated the 70th anniversary of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II with the creation of a high jewelery set consisting of two unique pieces, called Jubilee Emerald Garden.
- I was inspired by the Queen herself, a strong and charismatic woman, an icon of our times, and by her historical admiration for emeralds in creating a piece centered on this surprising engraved emerald, testament to Bulgari’s excellence in the field of craftsmanship and creativity.
- As Nicola Bulgari, vice president, descendant of the founder of the Sotirio maison said: The same jewel should be worn for both a picnic and a gala evening .