Sumary of Essilux launches a Lab for smart glasses with PoliMi:
- There is the regret of not having our president Leonardo Del Vecchio here because we talk about the issues he was most fond of: innovation, digital technology and change , comments the president and CEO of Essilux, Franceso Milleri.
- In Milan give life to the first Smart eyewear Lab , a joint research center to design the smart eyewear of the future.
- Of Milan begins to lay the foundations for a research center that will focus on basic technologies.
- We are here to talk about young people, about the future, not only of our group but of the country , adds Milleri, underlining that the choice to make it in Milan is not accidental .
- He therefore highlights that I will be a company open to all partners in the market to grow this market, which is still very small .
- The listing of EssilorLuxottica on Piazza Affari is always an opportunity that exists, but for now it is not in the plans of the board, Milleri replies to those who ask him if there is the intention to list the group also on the Milan Stock Exchange, such as – according to some – the founder Leonardo Del Vecchio wanted.
- This world will be created by interaction between people and this interaction will be possible when the technologies, which we are starting to study here, will be easily usable by everyone .