Sumary of Études nostalgic workwear:
- It also celebrates the colorful impressionist vision of the painter Jean-Baptiste Bernadet, with which Études inaugurates a co-lab.
- Of Paris, an abandoned railway, on whose tracks the post-industrial silhouettes of Études advance.
- Also new are the maxi handmade acetate glasses with oversized frames.
- Inspiration from urban subcultures meets a sense of tailoring that infuses a lucid and pertinent structure into the wardrobe.
- Between multi-pocket jackets, carpenter’s trousers and checked shirts in a palette of greens, browns and grays that recall the landscape with nostalgic tones.