Sumary of Eurovision: from Conchita Wurst to Maneskin, the looks that have made the history of the competition:
- Eurovision The Eurovision contest began to be popular in the 1980s, when the performances and eccentric looks of the participants made it a real costume phenomenon.
- His looks were very different, but the singer was already a style icon: for the final he went on stage
- Mamhood with Japanese-style boots In the 2022 edition of Eurovision Italy will be represented by Blanco
- Gabbani with the monkey at Eurovision The performances of Eurovision over the years have been colored by spectacular or ironic moments.
- Maneskin, the metallic looks for the Eurovision 2021 final Céline Dion with the Eurovision 3 plaque.
- Eurovision is not just an awaited musical appointment, but a real phenomenon of costume thanks to the eccentric looks that characterize it: from Céline Dion to Maneskin, here is The countdown has begun: on May 10 in Turin the 66th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest, the singing competition that brings together bands and singers from all over Europe.
- Gabbani made Kiev dance in 2017 with the Western Karma smash: accompanying him on stage was the now famous monkey with the bow tie, an integral part of the choreography.