Sumary of Eurovision Song Contest 2022, the looks of the grand final:
- Also for the final, the conductors brought high fashion to the stage.
- Who may not have been among the artists on the podium, but brought two of the biggest names in Italian fashion known internationally to the Turin stage.
- The French Alvan & Ahez had black suits with gold embroidery while the German Malik Harris has focused entirely on the simplicity of a t-shirt.
- The victory of the Eurovision Song Contest went to a traditional costume.
- Continued his adventure with a Valentino Haute Couture look from the Anatomy of Couture collection.
- The Kalush Orchestra with the song Stefania triumphed for Ukraine and for its performance the band chose to wear clothes that come from their home region, Bukovyna.
- Jens Büttnerpicture alliance via Getty Images Mahmood chose a dark Prada suit while Blanco