Sumary of Eva Marín takes over the direction of the UBBO shopping center:
- CBRE, the world’s leading consultancy in providing services to the real estate sector, and the Eurofund Group, a Madrid-based private investment company, have appointed Spanish Eva Marín as director of UBBO, a Lisbon shopping center owned by AXA.
- Eva Marín is the new director of the Lisbon shopping center UBBO – Photo: Publicity In a statement, Eva Marín classifies this new professional stage as one of the biggest challenges of her career, underlining the fact that, for the first time, she has taken on a role outside her country of origin.
- In addition, the new director emphasizes the fact that the UBBO shopping center is the largest in the country, with a new guest-based concept, where we put visitors at the center of everything, and in unique moments.
- The experiences we provide to visitors do not happen by chance, they are planned and prepared so that UBBO is more than a concept.
- Before taking over the management of the Lisbon shopping centre, Eva Marín had been head of property management for CBRE shopping centers in Spain since 2019.
- Integrated in the Retail Property Management Department, she reported directly to the administration and was in charge of coordinating 15 shopping centers, supervising the corporate, real estate, property, commercial and marketing areas.
- Graduated in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid, Eva Marín attended an Advanced Management Program at ESADE in Madrid, including training at the Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania.
- Before joining CBRE in 2012, she managed the La Vaguada Shopping Center in Madrid and the Puerto Venecia Shopping Center in Zaragoza, where she eventually joined the management team.