Sumary of ‘Fairy Floss Girl’ as you’ve never seen before:
- The images of Karly Tsivoglou sent the internet into a spin, quickly earning her the nickname “fairy floss girl”.
- But five years on and Karly’s moved on from that infamous moment at Flemington racecourse in 2016.She became headline news after images of her enjoying the sticky pink treat with a friend were photographed by the Daily Mail.
- In the snaps, Karly can be seen walking through crowds at the prestigious racecourse on Oaks Day, also known as Ladies Day.
- As she walked through the crowd she enjoyed chunks of fairy floss, the images becoming a well-known iconic moment from the annual Cup celebrations.
- However a bikini photo from a trip to Greece shows her enjoying life (presumably before lockdown) in a rooftop pool, nestled among the infamous Mykonos skyline.