Sumary of Fashion, art and charity. Fidenza Village launches the first StreetArt Festival in Italy:
- Of the Festival also Lidia Cao, OrticaNoodles, Sara Pichelli, Seth, Karan Singh, Giulio Vesprini, Pax Paloscia, Sea Creative, Marco
- With restaurants and the StreetArt Festival now scheduled, the Village’s mission is very clear.
- Lucamaleonte himself explained «the level of the street artists involved in the festival is very high and the dialogue that will be built between their mural works and the NFT digital counterparts will directly involve the guests of the Village and the fans of urban art».
- It allows you to overcome your physical boundaries and look at the change taking place, at the new emerging virtual realities, trying to conquer a new audience, including collectors, high-tech enthusiasts, the curious and the very young ».
- “The project represents an evolution of the union between Fidenza Village and street art – says Edoardo Vittucci, Business Director of Fidenza Village – that began last year.
- By Margherita Ceci Just 60 minutes from Milan and Bologna, and with a huge choice of luxury boutiques, including Armani, Etro, Prada, Sergio Rossi, Ermenegildo Zegna and many others, Fidenza Village is a must for fashion-addicted and not alone.
- Fidenza Village launches the StreetArt Festival The first StreetArt Festival in Italy is staged within the colorful walls of Fidenza Village.