Sumary of Fashion, five unmissable exhibitions:
- McQueen’s first West Coast exhibition, “Lee Alexander McQueen: Mind, Mythos, Muse” contextualizes the designer’s imaginative work within a canon of artists who drew on similar themes and visual references.
- (Matt WinkelmeyerMG22Getty Images for The Met MuseumVogue) In America: An Anthology of Fashion An Anthology of Fashion is the second installation of a two-part exhibition that explores fashion in the United States.
- Presented in collaboration with the American Wing of the MET, this section of the exhibition highlights the sartorial narratives that refer to the complex and layered histories of the period halls of the American Wing.
- (LUCAS BARIOULETAFP via Getty Images) Alber Elbaz: Love Brings Love An exhibition that aims to pay homage to the designer who passed away a year ago.
- Vision & Virtuosity by Tiffany & Co. From June 10th, the Saatchi Gallery in London will host an exhibition dedicated to the iconic Tiffany & Co. has announced that it will bring over 400 objects from the Maison’s archives to give life to a visual chronicle of the legendary jeweler since its founding in New York City in 1837,.
- It was organized by the AZ Factory, the fashion start-up he recently founded, which held a commemorative show on 5 October last, which was attended by 46 world-famous creatives.
- Gucci is now on stage in London, inside the Victoria & Albert Museum with an exhibition dedicated to men’s fashion and its evolution over the centuries, attracting thousands of visitors and critical acclaim (and thus preparing the launch of the first philosophy book of the fashion by the creative director Alessandro Michele).