Sumary of Fashion for the Marche. Della Valle donates one million for the victims of the flood:
- This is the amount donated by the fashion entrepreneur Diego Della Valle and his family to support the others hard hit by the flood that hit the Marche.
- Meanwhile, it is not the first time that the Della Valle have supported the Marche Region in times of emergency.
- No damage was recorded by the company, but the top management not only offered their financial help, but also launched an appeal to the whole world of business, fashion and Made in Italy, asking them to “support and help everyone the possible ways the people and the territories that have been hit hard “.
- The appeal to the fashion sector Who will answer the question raised by the group?
- Diego Della Valle portrayed in his office in the Sant’Elpidio a Mare headquarters (Photo: Getty Images).
- In the pandemic, they had promoted a solidarity initiative to provide donations to 300 families of health workers who died of coronavirus, for a total of over 10 million euros.