Sumary of Feature | From Louis Vuitton, Dior, Van Cleef & Arpels and Mikimoto, see the new way of jewelry pop-…:
- Figcaption> Louis Vuitton’s jewelry pop-up store is closely arranged with metal components in the shape of the brand’s initials LV, forming the hollow mesh structure of the entire store’s outer wall, which also echoes the LV Volt exhibited in this pop-up store.
- Louis Vuitton’s jewelry pop-up store mainly displays the new Volt Upside Down series released in February this year and the 10th anniversary new Idylle Blossom series launched in April.
- The former gets its vitality from the condensed and abstract LV initials, while the latter shows femininity with a classic flower pattern, interpreting modern style and elegance.
- Dior LA ROSE DIOR series new products Mikimoto’s PASSIONOIR enthusiastic jewelry pop-up stores in Shanghai and Chengdu focus on the brand’s new PASSIONOIR series of jewelry launched last October, including the PASSIONOIR M series.
- Each color has its own character, they are independent.
- The wall of the store does not completely enclose the entire space, but is spaced a large distance in a symmetrical form, allowing customers to see the interior furnishings from outside the store.
- The French luxury brand Dior, which also belongs to the LVMH group, opened a limited-time boutique for the LA ROSE DIOR series of jewelry.