Sumary of Fecoba warns millionaire losses in businesses in Buenos Aires due to power outages:
- Last week the city of Buenos Aires went through one of the worst heat waves in recent years, which resulted in massive power outages that had a strong impact on the SME business sector.
- Fecoba warns of millionaire losses in businesses due to power outages.
- – Scope As reported by the Federation of Commerce and Industry of the City of Buenos Aires (Fecoba) based on a study carried out in recent days, businesses report millionaire losses as a result of lack of supply, loss of merchandise or the inability to serve the public.
- The results of the survey showed that for more than 60% of Buenos Aires shopping centers the damage caused by power outages was “serious or very serious”.
- Among the problems are the inability of businesses to open their doors, the difficulty in issuing sales receipts and other essential complications such as the supply of running water or the closing of electric shutters.