Sumary of Federation of women’s ready-to-wear: Yann Rivoallan is the new president:
- He succeeds Pierre-François Le Louët, president of the strategy consulting agency Nelly Rodi, who has held this position for the past six years.
- The new president of the French Federation of Women’s Ready-to-Wear is a wise player in French fashion and a digital specialist.
- Yann Rivoallan is the new president of the FFPAPF – DR Yann Rivoallan is a 48-year-old leader who had an entrepreneurial spirit very early on.
- At the end of its general assembly on June 23, the organization renewed its board of directors and entrusted the seat of president to Yann Rivoallan.
- He was one of the architects of his digital transformation when he created in 2008 The Other Store, a service company specializing in the implementation, development and management of the e-commerce sales channel for brands.
- Still a shareholder in this company, the leader embarked last year on the project of another company, this one exploring new digital formats for the training of professionals, called Everywhere Anytime.
- Yann Rivoallan began his commitment to representative bodies six years ago, first as a director of the Paris Syndicate of Women’s Fashion and then by joining the Board of Directors of the French Federation of Women’s Ready-to-Wear in 2019, working on digital issues.