Sumary of Ferragamo changes logo: a new chapter with a tribute to Florence:
- For Salvatore Ferragamo today a new chapter of history opens: a few days before the show on Saturday 24 September, the fashion house unveiled the new logo.
- Fashion Week, in the world of fashion, is also a time for changes and new beginnings.
- A new lettering that combines the great legacy of the past and a new vision for the future.
- The new Ferragamo logo Simpler, more essential, contemporary.
- In fact, more and more brands are simplifying the original logos with block letters, without thanks, black on a white background.
- The new Ferragamo logo Salvatore Ferragamo founded the brand that bears his name in 1927 in Florence.
- September 22, 2022 The old logo in italics was modeled on the founder’s handwriting: Peter Saville designed a new, more essential and elegant lettering.