Sumary of Ferrari will invest around 4.4 billion euros to develop electric and hybrid models, with the first p…:
- This crossover will still be powered by a pure internal combustion engine and will also provide financial support for Ferrari’s electrification transition.
- In addition, Ferrari will launch its first SUV model, the Purosangue, in September this year.
- Much of this profit growth is driven by traditional sports cars.
- It is estimated that by 2026, fuel vehicles will account for 40% of Ferrari’s sales, hybrid vehicles will account for 55%, and pure electric vehicles will account for 5%.
- In order to attract users, Ferrari chairman John Elkann said: “Ferrari will always focus on building differentiated products, and electrification will allow us to build even more unique cars, adding that its electric sports cars will leverage Ferrari’s racing expertise to ensure that they Stand out in terms of engine power density, weight, sound and driving mood.
- On June 16, Italian luxury car brand Ferrari announced its latest electrification strategy and announced that it will launch its first pure electric model in 2025.
- According to brand data, gasoline vehicles will account for 80% of all models delivered by Ferrari in 2021, and hybrid vehicles will account for only 20%.