Sumary of Finale in style for Venice 79: the red carpet of the last evening:
- The red carpet reveals itself at a very high level of glamor, with monochromatic and theatrical looks, from Julianne Moore to Cate Blanchett After ten days of screenings, events, red carpets and viral moments, the 2022 edition of the 79th Venice Film Festival has reached its its conclusion.
- The most worn fashion houses in the Lagoon Rocío Muñoz Morales in a dress with a small train by Giorgio Armani Privé (Getty Images) The Venetian red carpet has always represented a stage It is therefore not surprising that the most popular fashion houses in Venice 79 are Italian.
- (ANSAETTORE FERRARI) Dream looks on the final red carpet The trend for the latest Lido red carpet is clear: total black, elegant and never banal.
- This is revealed by a study by Chrono24, which has drawn up a detailed ranking on the matter.
- The one worn by Tessa Thompson, used to surprising with extravagant and over the top looks.
- Tessa Thompson, for example, chose a silver peplum dress from the Armani Privé Fall-Winter 2009-2010 collection, while Euphoria stars Maude Apatow and Sydney Sweeney opted for two long total black dresses with bows and voluminous skirts.
- Alessandro Borghi, on the other hand, opted for a Gucci floral pattern look.