Sumary of Four Personnel Items｜Dior Beauty International PR Director Will Resign; Victoria’s Secret Restruct…:
- Products are out of sync in terms of dissemination.
- Martin has served on the company’s board of directors since 2002 and has been executive chairman since 2020.
- U.S. fashion group Gap Inc. said on Monday that Chief Executive Officer Sonia Syngal will step down after a brief transition period.
- In this period of rapid expansion of the top fragrance and beauty brands, the brand has adjusted its international communication strategy and is committed to maintaining the image of the Christian Dior Couture high fashion brand, which is also part of the One Dior strategy.
- Last fall, Christian Dior Couture’s PR director, Olivier Bialobos, was appointed chief communications and image officer for the One Dior strategy.
- Christine Rupp will serve as Victoria’s Secret’s Chief Customer Officer, responsible for global store operations and digital commerce, and responsible for sales and profits across both channels.
- Sonia Syngal is an accomplished retail industry leader who joined the Gap Group in 2004 and has held key leadership positions in the company’s various brands and global supply chain systems.