Sumary of From honeymooners to basketball…:
- He certainly found one: a high-wattage hula-girl-patterned cabana suit by the Toronto-based swimwear brand, Bather.
- A cabana suit—also known as a “matching set” or “two-piece set”—is a combo comprising a shirt (normally a short-sleeved, camp-collared number) and shorts in the same, often startling pattern.
- ” If his set’s many admirers wanted to procure their own cabana suits, they’d find plenty of options across the budgetary spectrum this summer.
- Photo: Getty Images For converts, cabana suits are the wearable embodiment of summertime frivolity.
- Though they might look like novel Instagram fodder, cabana suits date back to the mid-20th century.