Sumary of From model to cyborg, Bella Hadid is now available in NFT:
- Not content to offer a small piece of herself to her fans, although virtual, Bella Hadid intends to create with this first foray into the metaverse a real community, and even more a new world nation.
- A meta-community, between love and sharing But more than a work of art, it is for the star model to create a nation more pacifist than the world in which we evolve (really).
- She appears there as a cyborg, her body covered with rope, with a makeover inspired by Tokyo pop culture, the city to which the NFT is dedicated.
- In collaboration with reBASE, the world-renowned supermodel today lifts the veil on no less than 11,111 non-fungible tokens, spread across ten distinct cities, representing true works of art made from 3D body scans of the body.
- (ETX Daily Up) – Bella Hadid is entering the metaverse with a new kind of NFT collection dubbed CY-B3LLA.
- It is therefore not a question of keeping a simple NFT of Bella Hadid, but of using it as a passport to this parallel fictional world.
- I co-founded this collection because it’s not just about NFT – it’s invitations to a new global nation.