Sumary of G-beauty, C-beauty, T-beauty: beauty follows each other to the letter:
- We saw it with K-beauty (for Korean Beauty) and J-beauty (for Japan Beauty), and it continues today with C-beauty (Chinese Beauty) and T-beauty (Taiwanese Beauty ) which are gradually imposing themselves with cosmetics inspired, here again, by ancestral know-how and traditions.
- But today we talk about G-beauty, C-beauty, and even T-beauty, celebrating the rituals of neighboring countries as well as distant countries.
- The first, C-beauty, therefore comes straight from China, and is characterized by formulas based on native herbs and plants, while drawing inspiration from traditional Chinese medicine.
- Unlike K-beauty, which is characterized by a beauty routine in about ten steps – all the same – C-beauty and T-beauty only require four or five, with the obligation to clean, tone and moisturize your skin, before administering a mask adapted to your needs.
- The second, T-beauty, has its origins in Taiwan, and is very similar to the previous one since it also involves drawing inspiration from traditional Chinese medicine, while combining scientific expertise and natural ingredients.
- A routine from elsewhere Armed with ancestral rituals, Asian countries have long influenced the beauty routine of Western nations, and more particularly of Europe and the United States.
- The roots are in the spotlight, as are some local plants including the loofah.