Sumary of Gauahar Khan’s uber-chic loungewear look in tie-dye co-ord set is fashion goals:
- We can’t help but yearn for a similar romantic getaway as we scroll through Gauahar Khan and her hubby Zaid Darbar’s flood of pictures from their current Moscow trip and if the beautiful architectural landscapes were not enough, the Bollywood star’s fashionable lewks surely have us hooked.
- In a recent boomerang, Gauahar flaunted washboard abs as she pouted in a stylish blue and white crop top and loungewear and we are in love with the celeb-approved holiday trend.
- Loungewear and active wear are rapidly taking over street style looks with their quirkiness be it stylish pyjamas, mesh sports bras or kitschy printed track pants.
- With lockdown still being reinforced in several places, the loungewear trend is getting thumbs up all across the world and style curators are already bent double to creatively transform it into mainstream fashion.
- Tapping into the trendy loungewear style amid Covid-19 lockdown as comfort wear and workout wear have a moment in the fashion world, Gauahar was seen serving an uber-chic lewk in a half sleeves blue and white tie-dye crop top and teamed it with a pair of high-waist similar hued PJs.