Sumary of Gilly Hicks goes gender-inclusive and unveils new store concept:
- American lifestyle brand Gilly Hicks, a division of Abercrombie and Fitch Co., has unveiled its first gender-inclusive collection, alongside a new visual identity as part of its ongoing growth strategy.
- As part of its brand evolution, Gilly Hicks is introducing underwear, loungewear and activewear in patterns and colours to “match everyone’s styles,” regardless of gender identity, as well as a new store concept and digital experience.
- Kristin Scott, global brand president at Abercrombie and Fitch Co., said: “We are thrilled to begin this new chapter for Gilly Hicks.
- From its global reintroduction in 2017 to last year’s addition of our highly successful Gilly Go activewear line, to providing matching underwear, loungewear and sleepwear that can be worn by all genders – the brand has continued to evolve to best meet our customers’ needs.
- The new product, digital experience, stores and our recent investments in talent further demonstrate our commitment to Gilly as a key part of our company’s long-term growth strategy.