Sumary of Giorgio Armani, the new boutique in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II:
- The space, which stands at number 61, is spread over an area of about 300 square meters, spread over two floors, personally designed by Giorgio Armani in collaboration with his team of architects in full respect of the historical context.
- A space that integrates style and architecture, ready to host accessories, but also the complete offer of the Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collection.
- The space is completed by light and essential furnishings in silver-painted ash wood with platinum-colored profiles, silk curtains in tone with the walls, seats, silk rugs and lamps from the ArmaniCasa collection.
- With this in mind, the walls have the Brenta lime finish, typical of the period.
- Attention to the original – restored – floor of marble and mosaics that from the Gallery continues inside the shop, in a surprising visual continuity, emphasized by the support elements that reflect the geometry of the decoration.