Sumary of Gitta Banko launches her own label:
- – GITTA BANKO Distribution is via the Düsseldorf agency SAS at Glockenstraße 16. The order period is scheduled for January 24th to February 28th, delivery for July 15th to August 5th.
- The start collection includes 16 pieces made from pure merino wool, including tops such as turtleneck sweaters, knitted coats and blazers and wide-leg pants.
- The partly androgynously cut parts can be combined into 30 looks.
- According to Banko, the inspiration for this came from the urbanity of large metropolises such as New York and the simplicity of Scandinavian cities such as Oslo.
- Gitta Banko – The Label stands for “pureness, modern femininity and urban nonchalance”.
- Born in Hungary, she designed the label and collection herself: starting with the idea, through the first sketches, to the design, the selection of the production facilities and the development of the brand identity.