Sumary of Gucci Circolo Shoreditch: the most fashionable new cafe and working space in London:
- Just past Shoreditch’s overground station, on the corner of Chance Street, you’ll find a square building covered in a spray painted Gucci monogram and sapphire print.
- Step through velvet green curtains and enter a world of GG covered everything (from pillows to pencil cases) in the space dedicated to the label’s creative director Alessandro Michele’s musical inspirations.
- Gucci Circolo ShoreditchSongs can be selected from the a vintage duke box (Gucci Gang being the most tempting offer) before you enter a glowing white space presenting the ‘Gucci 100’ collection, a celebration of the fashion house’s centenary year.
- full length green velvet overcoats are embossed with horse-bit patterns, and t-shirts pay homage to singing greats – ‘And the men notice you, with your Gucci bag crew’ covers one t-shirt nodding to Amy Winehouse’s ‘F*ck me pumps’.
- ) Gucci Circolo ShoreditchStep into a side room and find a darkened library curated by Idea, the cult publisher based in Dover Street Market.