Sumary of Gucci supports women’s right to have abortions: it will help employees in the United States:
- Gucci is not the only company to consider such measures: the Levi company has stated that its employees will be eligible for reimbursement of travel expenses related to health care for services not available in their home state, including those relating to reproductive health care and abortion .
- The fashion house Gucci has decided to actively take a stand, defining reproductive health care a fundamental human right .
- In the United States, protests continue to defend the right to abortion: even the fashion house Gucci has taken a stand on the issue.
- The House of the Kering Group, it reads remains firm in the belief that access to reproductive health care is a fundamental human right therefore the company will now provide travel reimbursement to any U.S. employee who needs access to health care not available in your home state .
- Last week, a leak suggested that the Supreme Court could overturn the historic ruling Roe v.
- Gucci Love Parade SS 2022 The right to abortion is in full swing in the United States.
- Wade that fifty years ago made voluntary termination legal.