Sumary of Gucci takes sides on the right to abortion, it will help those in the US who will have to move if it…:
- The house of the Kering group is firmly convinced that access to reproductive health is a fundamental human right and for this reason will reimburse the travel expenses to all employees in the United States who need access to non-health services.
- With the latest announcement, Gucci joins a growing number of brands that have taken a stand on the risks facing women’s reproductive rights.
- Gucci takes a stand on abortion after the leak according to which the Supreme Court is preparing to cancel the historic Roe v.
- According to an analysis by the pro-choice think tank Guttmacher Institute, in at least 26 of the 50 US states abortion could become illegal: to abort women, women could be forced to travel in search of centers to terminate the pregnancy.
- Through the Chime for Change foundation, Gucci will continue then to support partner organizations that facilitate access to reproductive health and protect human rights, especially for the most vulnerable people , reads the fashion house’s release.
- Gucci launched Chime for Change with the help of Salma Hayek and Beyoncé in 2013 in order to inspire participation in a collective community and unite peoples across borders and generations in the battle for gender equality .