Sumary of Hawkers gives gas to its alliance with the pilot Pierre Gasly in a second joint collection:
- Among the models that make up the collection are combined some with a classic spirit.
- Hawkers consolidates its alliance with the French Formula 1 driver Pierre Gasly and launches, for the second consecutive year, a capsule of sunglasses with the athlete’s stamp.
- The collaboration between Pierre Gasly and Hawkers dates back to 2020, when the Spanish optics company signed the Alpha Tauri pilot as an image.
- Founded in 2013, Hawkers was born in the online channel as a sunglasses startup.
- With the new designs, we have tried to do something different and, for this, we chose other types of materials, colors…, in the words of the pilot.
- Later, in May 2021, it materialized in the first joint collection between both parties, presented with the motto Leave your mark.
- In addition, one of the Pierre Gasly and Hawkers capsule from 2021, called Sauvage and steampunk-inspired, is maintained.