Sumary of Holidays in Saint-Tropez, 10 brands for unbridled shopping (a la Emily in Paris):
- The Maison has kicked off a summer tour in the Mediterranean, celebrating the ties between fashion and music, so dear to the brand.
- The locals, in fact, love to have Rondini’s historic sandals made, showing them off with a foot-length dress, with a BB-style checkered print, and accessorized with raffia bags and hats, all handmade on site.
- The first stop was Saint-Tropez, where the brand’s ambassador, Caroline de Maigret, together with the model Blesnya Minher and the singer Angèle, inaugurated the seasonal boutique (which will remain open until the end of September), adapted for the season in a coastal house style, with walls and furniture in beige and black colors.
- Nothing to do with the bold looks seen in Emily in Paris but definitely with a more relaxed allure, while remaining très chic.
- But we can also imagine you getting lost in the streets of the town, among the stalls of the Tuesday and Saturday market in Piazza di Lices or in the boutiques of the Cabane Bambou bathhouse, in search of fashion souvenirs that, once in the city, will greatly envy the cosmopolitan friends.