Sumary of Hotel in the center of the stars and increasingly sought-after peripheral locations: the double face…:
- Sempione, near the Arena Civica in Viale Elvezia, at the corner with via Legnano.
- Among the debuts that of Bally on the catwalk, the Stella JeanWami project and Matty Bivan, English designer supported by Dolce & Gabbana, who took care of the supply of fabrics and materials, the creation of the collection and the financing of the show.
- In between, many news, including debuts (first show in Bally’s history), anniversaries (from Moncler to Preview) and expected comebacks.
- Antonio Marras opens (under the guidance of the new owner, the Calzedonia group), Giorgio Armani and the Green Carpet Fashion Awards close.
- Many brands and maison are struggling with a change of creative direction: from Etro with Marco
- For the SS23 fashion show, the brand announced the collaboration with the Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn (author of Drive), who for the occasion created the Touch of crude project, transforming the set of the show into an immersive installation, thanks to the partnership with Amo.
- There is no shortage of new entries in the (very long) list of presentations, with Viviers and Durazzi Milano making the most promising debutants on paper.