Sumary of How Francesco Clark Gets His Skin So Good An accident at the age of 24 altered the course of his life, and led him…:
- My surgeon told me I had a 19 percent chance of surviving not only that night but the next few years of my life.
- So he joined forces with his dad, a homeopathic doctor, to create a solution: a “clean” and cruelty-free skin-care brand.
- ” Below, Clark shares his skin-care essentials, including the moisturizer he’s used for 19 years, the sunscreen he doesn’t have to reapply, and the eye patches that “really make you look like you slept all night.
- It is like Superman because it incorporates the best of what it means to have a serum and a moisturizer in one jar, and it uses 5 percent sugar-dried glycolic acid, which is a small enough molecule to penetrate the second and third layer of the dermis — hyaluronic acid is a bigger molecule that doesn’t really penetrate as deeply.
- The sugar-derived glycolic acid helps to stimulate your skin’s own production of its own hyaluronic acid.